sábado, 13 de novembro de 2010

Kill me ♪

Loving your dream ,carrying your p a i n . Watching me going slowly to my grave . Didn't know you ,didn't know you . Sipping hatred in a glass of milk ,injecting f e a r s in my brittle little veins . Didn't know you ,didn't know you . Talking nonsense to me ,I wish I could believe .. Living me untended ,so little left to give . Kill me I'm a monster
you made me c r u e l but I'm not a failure . Kill me I'm a monster I beg you now cause I'm not a k i l l e r . Heal me I'm a monster You spill my blood cause I'm just a d r e a m e r . Kill me I'm a monster You made me cry it will
soon be over . Kill me I'm a monster You made me c r u e l but I'm not a failure . Kill me I'm a monster You made me cry it will soon be over .. Floating in your dream ,driven by your aim . Faking to be in ,laughing at my pain ,laughing at my pain .. Needed just a ride ,with a lovely maid . Sifting trough your light ,tearing me to shreds .  
B l o o d' s coming to my head . (Kill Me - A.W.I.M)
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário