quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010

S.O.S (Anything But Love) ♫

Bound to your side ,I'm
Trapped in silence .
Just a possession ..
Is this s e x or only v i o l e n c e ,
That feeds your obsession ?

You send me to a broken state ,
Where I can take the p a i n ,
Just long enough .
Then I am numb ,
Then I just disappear !

So go on i n f e c t me ,
Go on and scare me to d e a t h ..
Tell me I ask for it ,
Tell me I'll never forget .
You could give me anything but L o v e ,
Anything but Love ..

Does it feel good to deny ,
H u r t me with nothing ?
Some sort of sick satisfaction you ,
Get from mind f u c k i n g .
Stripped down to my naked core ,
The d a r k e s t corners of my mind are yours .
That's where you live ,that's where you breathe !

So go on and i n f e c t me ,
Go on and scare me to d e a t h ..
Dare me to leave you ,
Tell me I'd never forget !
You could give me anything but L o v e ,
Anything but Love ..

Without any f a i t h ,
Without any light ..
Condemn me to live ,
Condemn me to lie .
Inside I am d e a d ..

So go on i n f e c t me ,
Go on and scare me to d e a t h ..
I'll be the victim ,
You'll be the voice in my head .
You could give me anything but L o v e ,
Anything but Love . (S.O.S Anything But Love - Apocalyptica ft Cristina Scabbia)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário